Download adb android? Why do we need to download ADB Android? The Android Debug Bridge is a versatile command line tool that helps to control and communicate with Android devices through a PC. If you always connect your Android devices to a computer, the ADB is more beneficial. It makes your daily work more comfortable. Likewise, the software is compatible with any computer such as Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.
The ADB can make a strong connection between the Android device and the computer. It can run more beneficial commands and helps to control your Android devices. How to download ADB Android? It is unavailable in Google Play Store. Thus, you can download ADB from its official website. Is it safe? How does it work? Wait to get the answers to all questions you have. Here we go;
1. What is Android Debug Bridge?
The ADB is a more beneficial part of Android development. It helps you to control your Android mobile phone through a PC. Likewise, the software is relatively simple and easy to understand. What are the uses of the ADB?
- Android Debug Bridge supports downloading ROMs and other Zip files from your computer to your Android phone.
- Debug apps
- Restart your Android devices
- Create a complete backup of your data
- Download ADB Android to access hidden functions
- Create a Unix shell. Due to that, you can directly issue controls to the device.
- Install apps outside the play store
- Copy files from Android devices to the computer, etc
2. Why should you get ADB?
Due to its significant features, many users download ADB Android on their computers. Now let’s see what makes ADB installer APK the best.
- ADB Android devices, including Huawei, HTC, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Amazon.
- The software supports all Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems.
- It allows you to install the Google ADB driver quickly and easily
- The software automatically detects the chipset of the devices.
- The ADB driver refreshes the device list attached to the computer quickly. You can get this feature by downloading version 2.0.
- Free solution to download to control your Android devices from a Windows computer
- Simple and easy to handle
- 100% secure application
3. What about safety?
The safety of the ADB is at the highest level. It never makes any changes to your devices or the data. Therefore, you can download ADB Android with 100% safety.
4. How does it work?
The Android ADB driver download has three components. The first one is the client that runs on your PC for development and sending commands. As well as it Invokes a client from a command line terminal by emitting an ADB command. The second one is the daemon which runs commands on the devices. As well as the third one is the server which manages client-daemon communication.
Before communicating with an Android device, you must run it when you have booted the computer. Because of that, the ADB driver requires the installation and execution of some parts. If daemon is running you can see a message in the command prompt.
However, if the daemon doesn’t work correctly, it starts the process and tells you where it begins with the local TCP port. Then, you can use ADB commands to access those devices after the server has set up the connections to all devices.
5. How to download ADB Android on Windows OS?
Here we provide a simple step guide to download ADB setup 1.4.3 on your Windows OS. follow these steps in order to proper downloading.
- To install ADB on a Windows computer, get the ADB Driver ZIP file.
- Take out the ZIP file contents to an accessible folder (for example, C:\adb)
- Open Windows Explorer and look at where the contents of this ZIP file have been extracted.
- Then, open the command prompt, from the directory of this ADB binary.
- Click the “Open command prompt here” option and hold Shift and Right-Click in the folder to do it.
- Connect your Android device using a USB cable to your computer.
- Then change to “Transfer file(MTP)” mode in USB mode. Some OEMs may need this or not, but it is best to keep it in this mode for general compatibility.
- Enter the command in the Command Prompt window: ADB devices to launch the Android Debug Bridge daemon.
- You want to give USB Debugging access when prompted. A prompt to allow or deny USB debugging access should display on the phone screen.
- Finally, re-enter the step # 6 command. If all was successful, now you should view your device’s serial number in the command prompt.
- Now you can execute any ADB command on your device.
6. How to avoid errors?
When you download ADB Android on your computer, you may face some errors. Hence, we provide some tips to avoid that kind of error easily. These are the troubleshooting tips. You can get it now.
- Uninstall the older versions of Google USB drivers
- Install the latest version of ADB for a successful result
- Use a proper USB cable to make a connection between the Android device and the computer
- Some corporate Wifi networks block p2p connections and do not support connecting over Wifi. Therefore, try with another cable or a Wifi network.
- When the ADB driver over Wifi turns off automatically, reconnect to the Wifi.
- To avoid installation failure, check the “ADB-installer.log”
- Install update KB2917929 for driver enumeration problems in installing ADB Windows 8.1.
The Android Debug Bridge is a command line software that makes a strong bond between the Android device and the computer. Therefore, you can control your Android mobile through a computer without touching the phone. It helps to debug apps, install apps, access hidden functions, upgrade the firmware and system elements, etc. Likewise, the ADB is a 100% secure application that never damages your devices.
Here, we have provided the complete guide to download ADB Android on your computer. Hence, now you can install Android ADB driver on your computer without troubles. Do you want more details about the ADB? You can visit its official website for more details.