The global zinc oxide market size was USD 4.92 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing use of zinc oxide nanoparticles in various applications is a main factor driving market revenue growth. Zinc Oxide (ZnO) Nanoparticles (NPs) are a viable platform for applications in biomedical research as well as anticancer and antibacterial properties. These processes are connected to ZnO NPs capacity to produce Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and trigger apoptosis. Furthermore, ZnO NPs have been successfully used as drug carriers to load and deliver medicines to target areas, avoiding unintended toxicity and off-target effects and producing magnified synergistic benefits.
The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1265
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Zinc Oxide market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
US Zinc, Zinc Oxide LLC, EverZinc, Weifang Longda Zinc Industry Co., Ltd., Rubamin, Zochem, Pan-Continental Chemical, Suraj Udyog, Akrochem, and ZM Silesia
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The standard segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. In various production processes, ordinary zinc oxide, an inorganic material, is used. Along with rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, and first-aid tapes, it is found in lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, and fire retardants. Although zinc oxide occurs naturally as mineral zincite, majority of it is produced synthetically. Products that use it widely to treat various additional skin conditions include calamine cream, barrier creams to treat diaper rashes, anti-dandruff shampoos, and antiseptic ointments. Minerals rich in zinc oxide also enhance crop life and productivity. However, plentiful nutrients in zinc are employed in animal feed since they are an essential part of body’s enzyme system.
- The rubber segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. As the most important use for zinc oxide, the rubber industry ranks top in its use. Utilizing around 50% zinc oxide, rubber has been vulcanized over the years to manufacture tires, hoses, sporting goods, shoe bottoms, belts, and other rubber products. Zinc oxide has important pigmentary properties that increase rubber’s ability to absorb heat from friction and enhance tire performance. ZnO is a material that is frequently used in the rubber sector due to its remarkable properties, which acts as an activator to cause rubber to vulcanize. Natural rubber is chemically transformed into vulcanized rubber, which is a stronger substance. By strengthening rubber formulations in this way, zinc oxide also makes them more heat- and abrasion-resistant and aids in preventing UV deterioration.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Zinc Oxide market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
Process Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Indirect (French) Process
- Direct (American) Process
- Wet Chemical Process
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Zinc Oxide Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Zinc Oxide Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities