The global flame retardant market size was USD 6.72 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Flame retardants market revenue growth is driven by factors such as rising fire safety laws, expansion of end-use sectors, rising demand from the electronics industry, and increased demand from the construction sector.
The report focuses on current and future market growth, technological advancements, volume, raw materials, and profiles of the key companies involved in the market. The report provides valuable insights to the stakeholders, investors, product managers, marketing executives, and other industry professionals.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to click Here: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1266
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Flame Retardants market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, Dow, Eastman Chemical Company, Hangzhou Lingrui Chemical Co., Ltd, Hongbaoli Group Co., Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Lanxess, Muby Chemicals, and Sasol
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Brominated flame retardant segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Brominated Flame Retardants (BFRs) are synthetic chemical mixtures that are added to a variety of products, including those designed for industrial use, to make them less flammable. Polymers, textiles, and electronic equipment are common applications. By assuring the duration of flames, brominated flame retardants serve a vital role in lowering the impact on people, property, and the environment.
- PVC segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) is a commonly used polymer, particularly in electrical and communication cables as an insulating covering and in domestic applications such as window panes, doors, and house sidings. As a result of its flame-retardant properties, PVC inhibits both the initiation and spreading of fire. Fire protection is provided not only by the presence of chlorine inside the polymer matrix but also by the creation of a carbonized product as a result of the recent evolution of hydrogen chloride. It is hypothesized that a carbonized product has conjugated & cross-linked structures that safeguard the polymer main chain during combustion. As flame retardants for PVC, chemical substances such as coordination compounds, metal alloys, and inorganic and organic chemicals are recommended.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Flame Retardants market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Alumina trihydrate
- Brominated Flame Retardant
- Antimony Trioxide
- Phosphorous Flame Retardants
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- Epoxy Resins
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Automotive & Transportation
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Flame Retardants Market size and share for the projected period of 2022-2030
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Flame Retardants Market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities